The floating electromagnetic brake of the fixed X-ray photography flat table facilitates patient positioning. It can be matched with X-ray generators, film frames, etc., to perform general photography of the head, chest, abdomen, limbs, bones and other parts of the human body.
The structure and function of each part of the fixed X-ray photography flat table
(1) Floating foot switch on the table surface: when stepping on the micro switch of the foot switch, the table surface can be moved. When the position of the table surface is adjusted, the foot switch is released and locked;
(2) table base: support the table surface;
(3) table panel: for the patient to lie down;
(4) Film rack: used to place film;
(5) Column: used to support the tube arm, tube and beam limiter;
(6) Beam limiter: adjust the exposure field of view;
(7) Controller: Control the up, down, left and right movement of the column;
(8) Tube: used to emit X-rays after exposure;
(9) Tube cross arm: used to support the tube and beam limiter;
(10) Fixed pin: used to fix the rail of the tube arm;
(11) Column rotation stop: used to control the rotation of the column.
Circuit description of fixed X-ray photography flat table
(1) Turn on: Press the power switch, the indicator light is on, and the camera table is powered on;
(2) The support arm moves up and down: When the switch is pressed down on the controller panel, the support arm can move up and down freely.
(3) Arm rotation: When pressing the arm rotation switch on the controller panel, the tube can rotate freely.
(4) Column left and right movement: When the controller column move left and right switch is pressed, the column can move left and right.
(5) The table surface floats: when the footswitch micro switch is stepped on, the table surface can float left and right, and it will be locked after being released.