The floating electromagnetic brake on the bed surface of the photography flat bed is convenient for patient positioning. It can be used with X-ray generators, film holders, etc. to perform general photography of the human head, chest, abdomen, limbs, bones and other parts in the upright, lying, and lateral positions.
1. Structure and assembly
1) Floating foot switch on the bed surface (2) Bed base (3) Bed panel (4) Camera
(5) Upright post (6) Beam limiter (7) Controller (8) Tube
(9) Tube cross arm (10) Fixing pin (11) Upright rotating stopper
2. The structure and function of the main components
(1) Floating foot switch on the bed surface: When the foot brake micro switch is depressed, the bed surface can move. When the position of the bed surface is adjusted, the foot brake is released and locked;
(2) Bed base: supporting bed surface;
(3) Bed panel: used for patients to lie down;
(4) Film holder: used to place film;
(5) Column: used to support tube cross arm, tube, and beam limiter;
(6) Beam limiter: adjust the exposure field of view;
(7) Controller: control the up, down, left and right movement of the column;
(8) Tube: used to emit X-rays after exposure;
(9) Tube cross arm: used to support tube and beam limiter;
(10) Fixing pin: used to fix the tube cross arm track;
(11) Column rotation stop: used to control the rotation of the column.
3. Circuit description
(1) Turn on: press the power switch, the indicator light is on, and the camera bed is powered on and turned on;
(2) Up and down movement of the support arm: When pressing the switch of the control panel support arm up and down, it can move freely up and down.
(3) Arm rotation: When the arm rotation switch on the controller panel is pressed, the tube can rotate freely.
(4) The left and right movement of the column: When the controller is pressed to move the left and right switch of the column, the column can move left and right.
(5) Floating on the bed surface: when the foot brake micro switch is depressed, the bed surface can float left and right, and then locked after being released.