What bed does the hospital use for filming? What is more appropriate? This is a question that many dealers and customers ask when they come to consult the photography flat bed.
The surface of the photographic flat bed has a floating electromagnetic brake, which is convenient for patient positioning. It can be matched with X-ray generators, film frames, etc., to perform general photography of the human head, chest, abdomen, limbs, bones and other parts in the standing, lying, and lateral positions.
Under normal circumstances, we will recommend our PIIIA1 photography flat bed to the customer if the customer does not make a clear request.
Our PIIIA1 photography flat bed meets the needs of most hospitals and clinics. PIIIA1 photographic flat bed surface material is made of acrylic sheet, film box stroke: 500mm±20mm, film box bed surface size: 2010mmx700mmx710mm
The structure and function of the main components
(1) Floating foot switch on the bed surface: when stepping on the micro switch of the foot switch, the bed surface can be moved. When the position of the bed surface is adjusted, the foot switch is released and locked;
(2) Bed base: support the bed surface;
(3) Bed panel: for the patient to lie down;
(4) Film rack: used to place film;
(5) Column: used to support the tube arm, tube and beam limiter;
(6) Beam limiter: adjust the exposure field of view;
(7) Controller: Control the up, down, left and right movement of the column;
(8) Tube: used to emit X-rays after exposure;
(9) Tube cross arm: used to support the tube and beam limiter;
(10) Fixing pin: used to fix the cross arm track of the tube;
(11) Column rotation stopper: used to control the rotation of the column.
If you need a photography flat bed, please call!
Tel: +86 536-8882360 / +86 17616362243
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.