When choosing a radiography table, you need to pay attention to the following aspects:
1. Size: You need to consider its size to ensure that it is spacious and comfortable enough for patients of different shapes and heights. At the same time, it is also necessary to consider whether the height of the X-ray table is appropriate, so that the medical staff can maintain a good working posture and comfort when taking X-rays.
2. Material: You need to consider its material to ensure that it is durable and easy to clean and maintain. In general, acrylic table is a common choice because of its good aesthetics and transparency.
3. Adjustment function: Some radiography tables have height adjustment and tilt functions, which can help medical staff better adjust the patient’s position to obtain more accurate images. Therefore, these features also need to be considered when choosing a table.
4. Safety: Its safety needs to be considered to prevent patients from being injured during use. Some radiography tables have side rails and fixtures to keep the patient safe during the exam.
5. Price and quality: You need to consider the balance between price and quality, and choose an radiography table that suits the price and quality of your medical institution. At the same time, it is also necessary to pay attention to the quality and safety of some low-priced products to prevent unnecessary risks and losses.
In short, when choosing an radiography table, it is necessary to consider the above aspects in order to choose an X-ray table suitable for your own medical institution and provide better medical services for patients.
Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd. has radiography tables of various sizes and models. If you need them, please feel free to consult us. Whatsapp:+86 18953613955. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.