Speaking of the x ray table, I believe most people know it well. As long as the filming has been used, let us take a look at the function of the x ray table.
(1) Floating foot switch on the table surface: when stepping on the micro switch of the foot switch, the table surface can be moved. When the position of the table surface is adjusted, the foot switch is released and locked;
(2) Table base: support the bed surface;
(3) Table panel: for the patient to lie down;
(4) Bucky stand: used to place film;
(5) Column: used to support the tube arm, tube and beam limiter;
(6) Collimator: adjust the exposure field of view;
(7) Controller: control the up, down, left and right movement of the column;
(8) Tube: used to emit X-rays after exposure;
(9) Tube cross arm: used to support the tube and beam limiter;
(10) Fixed pin: used to fix the rail of the tube arm;
(11) Column rotation stopper: used to control the rotation of the column.
If you want to buy an X-ray table, please contact us.