An Australian customer ordered our veterinary x ray table. This veterinary x ray table is fixed, with a foot gate, the bed surface can be floated in four directions, and the column can be hung on the combined head of the portable X-ray machine, which is more convenient to use. The characteristics of this veterinary x ray table are:
1. The veterinary x ray table can be used in conjunction with a portable veterinary X-ray machine, suitable for pet hospitals at all levels.
2. The veterinary x ray table can perform radiography on the head, chest, abdomen, limbs, bones and other parts of the pet while standing, lying and lying on his side.
3. The veterinary x ray table can be used in large and medium-sized veterinary hospitals or X-ray irradiation clinics, and can also be used in medical research institutions and medical schools for scientific research and teaching.
4. The equipment is equipped with a cart, which can place CR, DR and IP boards of different sizes;
5. The bed surface can float in four directions and can be electromagnetically locked.
The bed surface is made of acrylic board, which can float in four directions, the horizontal movement distance is 260mm, and the vertical movement distance is 120mm. The height of the column is 1910mm.
Tel: +86 536-8882360 / +86 17616362243
Company: Weifang Newheek Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.